We arrived in Malta around 1:00 AM on Monday morning. It was not cold, but it was dark and the cool, air-conditioned house felt amazing. We each had our own rooms, but they were connected, and Lizbelle's had a sweet balcony. Pictures of that in another post.
The beautiful little squirrel and bed that met me upon arriving in Malta. What a wonderful place to spend a week!
And the view out my window the next morning.
Day 1: Doug took us to visit Sammy, who is an olive master. We watched him grind/press olives for oil. Sadly, this is the only picture I took of the olives.
Daddles talking about the different kinds of olives.
Maltese "Pearls." Apparently I forgot to take a picture of the 2000 year-old olive tree, found in an archaeological dig-site, that Sammy had.
A view of the countryside.
Classic Car Museum with Doug, who was excited to show us his cars. This was also day 1.
Jag #1
Jag #2
Dick VanDyke's car.
State license plates. I thought this odd to find in a Maltese car museum.
No comments:
Post a Comment