Monday

Direct my Steps, part 6

We spent one entire day at the Villa, so I took a lot of pictures of the random places around there that I loved. 

 The view of the garden from Doug's office window.



Elizabeth loves to make faces at the camera.  But she's super cute.

 The plants were lovely and so very different from the ones we have here. It was awesome.



 The lovely 'Zbelle.

Doug and Lizbelle with his Australian hats. 

My favorite spot in the villa- the loveseat in Doug's office. We spent a lot of time there, reading and visiting.

Looking south (if I remember correctly) from the house.

 View to the west: Fields and old buildings surround the house. (This is the countryside by the way, not city, or outskirts, or anything like that.)

 View to the south (ish) as best I could manage from the balcony.

Looking out of my bedroom window- the driveway. 

The early vegetable garden. It was the beginning of the growing season for most things, so these were pretty small. 

The little front garden area. There are pomegranate trees there that you can't really see, but we picked pomegranates one day. I promise.

 We spent quite a few hours on this lovely balcony, taking pictures, reading, eating, drinking tea, looking at the stars, listening to the sea slosh and the boats rattle. It was a lovely place to just lie in the sun also.




No comments:

Post a Comment