I've been horribly neglectful lately. But life has been super busy and when I get time to just sit and do nothing, coming up with a blog-post isn't usually what I want to do. But, since I have some exciting news, I thought I should put some stuff up here.
First of all: On Friday, May 27th, 2011 Alyssa Rose Dahlin was born. Ben and Brianna are happy, as are all the aunts and uncles and grandparents. She weighed 6 lbs and 13oz and was 19 1/4 in long. This small size was especially delightful to Brianna.
The second bit of news is that Luke and Theresa are engaged! Yes! I am SO excited for them. They have set the white-dress date for October 1st. Theresa and her mom will be coming over this morning (and all or most consecutive Mondays) and we are going to work on wedding planning. But mostly, I think these days are going to be our get-to-know-Theresa days. I'm happy about that.

No comments:
Post a Comment