Last week during her drive to and from work, Bobbi stopped for a few stalks (is that what they're called?) of wheat for our table. It gave our dining table a definite festive, fall feel. And me something to photograph.
| it was late and kind of dark in the room, and i feel like this photo kind of captures that moonlight-y feel. |
| this looks like bread to me. golden loaves, fresh from the oven. |
| then I turned on some lights and got some artificial 'sun' to shine on the wheat. |
I'm afeerd that, as you say, fall may be upon us, (there's a Bucket of garlic, a crate (and a bag) of broccoli, a tub of taters and one purple onion)beside me on the floor. But the bad thing is that there is roof on the house and no fire wood in the shed. though the Joly good new's is that in 30 days I will be dressed for Luke's wed-in. :) (S. R. D. Maximus.#1)
ReplyDeleteOh, Maximus,that just made me laugh. I'm glad you commented on my post, though.
ReplyDelete