Luke and Theresa asked me to take their wedding-day photos in October. (YIKES!) Matt and Maylene have been kind enough to lend their camera to the poor-sister-without-a-good-camera fund and I've been practicing every time they come out. It is a Nikon D3100 and quite fun. Here are some of the shots I've turned out.
| Lydia and Devon |
| Evelyn |
| Hailey (she actually smiled for pictures, which made me happy.) |
| Handsome boy, that Abel |
| And Seth is just plain good-looking here. |
| Seth and Natalie. And Yes, she is normal. |
| Daniel. The car on his head was a good prop and actually turned out a smile on his adorable face. |
| I love the detailed scales on this little guy. |
| pool ball shadows |
| I was trying to focus on the fly, but it ended up being focused on the cue-stick, which looks okay anyway. |
I love the first pool ball picture. And, of course, all the niece & nephew pics...
ReplyDeletethe one of seth and natalie is soo adorable. and the fish scales - wow!
ReplyDelete