I really like Josh Groban. When I decided to start a blog, I decided to listen to his music for a while, and that is how I came up with the title- In Front of Your Eyes. I've kinda always been the sort of person who notices the random, unnoticablestuff, which is why I like this line from his February Song. And, as a side-note, noticing things is good. (Although, sometimes it's just annoying. For example: You notice that the light-switch covers on someone's living-room wall are not level, or you notice that your friend is wearing mismatched socks when they probably comforted themselves with the quote 'no one will be looking at your feet'.)
Anyways, so that's why I chose this blog title, and here is a link to Josh Groban's February Song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQtgJnMBTCM
because I thought you deserved a comment! :-)
ReplyDeleteI tagged you on dragonfliesandkingfishers.com in 2010 and 2011. :)
ReplyDelete