Yes, time. Or rather, the lack thereof. That is what is keeping me from writing. It's not that I've forgotten about this little blog (well, not really, anyway) or that I've nothing super exciting to write about (though that is also sort of true) but I've just been too busy. That's right. But then my sister pointed out that I hadn't posted in a while, so I decided to let those few readers know WHY there have been no posts.
The first for reasons four my lack of time are:
School, (i.e. Latin)
School, (i.e. history)
School, & (i.e. natural history)
I like hanging out with my friends better than a computer. :)
So, there it is.
One last note to end on: tonight and 80-something lady at Good Sam told me I had nice teeth. And then proceeded to tell me that she advises her grandchildren that if they don't have much money, they should buy toothpaste over food.
But, I really need to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment