Friday

sledding and other random things

I've been sledding twice in the last week.  And it has been so much fun! I guess I had sort of forgotten how much fun it was.  The first time we hiked up to the top of Moscow Mountain and after taking some pictures and generally enjoying the beautiful view, we sledded back down.  I ended up on a sled with three other girls- crazy by itself.  But then it didn't really want to slide, (I'm not sure if it was just being a pain or if it was too old or what) so Stephen Doud kindly put a string through the holes and pulled us as he skied.  It was very kind of him and we were all very thankful, because it was fun and SO fast.  :)
Today we didn't have disputatio, so instead of that a bunch of us (including 'Ria) went sledding.  We went on the hill behind Rosaurs and it was AMAZING! That hill is such a good place to sled! I wouldn't mind going back again, actually.  :)  There were about 15-20 of us and we even had some races, which was fun.  I was third place in the race I joined.  Of course I have some good excuses, though.  The guys who beat  me were on better sleds/ they weighed more so they went faster and other reasons.  But I mostly didn't care.  :D 
Tomorrow I go home for the weekend! YAY! Also, I am bringing Kristina and Claire home, which will be fun, I'm sure.  :) 
And also tomorrow, I get to order my dress for Heather's wedding!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited about that as well.  I haven't really gotten to see what it looks like.  I ordered my shoes this last week and they should come into the local Payless Shoe Source soon.  But other than that, I haven't gotten anything ordered for the wedding yet, so ordering the dress will be nice.
It is really cold here- around 15 early this afternoon.  I love it.  Sometimes I dislike the snow and cold, but mostly I love it.  :) And today is a love day.  :)
I have to go to work soon.  And this is the first time a while that I haven't been dreading it.  I love my job- when I'm there working.  And I love being able to make a bit of money.  But I hate the fact that my Friday nights are always full of work.  Oh well.  At least I don't have something better to do with them right now.  And I usually just hate the thought of going.
I should go find something to eat for dinner.  I am actually quite hungry.  :)

1 comment:

  1. you know I was going to comment when you wrote this, about how you said it was cold at 15' and our temps were in the negatives... but now it's too late, and it's almost 40' today :-P

    ReplyDelete