Sunday: slept in until 7, went to church, ate lunch with the family, took a nap, picked up my shoes for the wedding I'm in this coming summer, walked in the park with Kristina through snow and mud, ate dinner, and studied for finals, filled out my take-home final.
Monday: up at 6:30, listened to Rosalie's awesome Thesis presentation (about stories and some famous story-writers), broke bread with the amazing people at my school, had an oral final, studied a bunch.
Tuesday: up at 6:00, studied as I ate breakfast, had an oral final (which ended up being really good), went for coffee at Bucers with Deanna, half-studied for a couple of hours, ate quiche for lunch, had another oral final, took a nap, and now I'm going to make spaghetti for dinner.
We'll have to see what the rest of this week holds, but I have high hopes that no matter how stressful it is, no matter how tired I am, God is right there with me, carrying me in the rough spots and holding my hand in the easier spots of this great life-path I'm on.
No comments:
Post a Comment