Sunday

break is officially over

Yep.  And I'm trying to motivate myself.  It's not working super well.  I'm kind of looking forward to this term, but at the same time I am kind of sad.  After this term, I will be half-done at NSA.  That is a little sad and exciting at the same time.
My break was a blazing success, though I probably could have slept a little more throughout.  I managed to sleep in a little every day, but with the time-change it didn't always feel like it.  I did sleep in until around 10:00 one day, but that caused my little sisters such alarm that I decided to just get up when they did the rest of the days.  This morning was the worst, though, because I was up at 6:00 (well, technically up at 6:30, but awake at 6:00) and that seemed rather early to me, since I'd gone to bed at 11:30.
I got a lot of fun stuff done throughout the week.  I almost finished the Brothers K (I know, I know... I've been reading that thing for so long no one is going to believe me when I finally say that I'm done).  I went to Spokane and got to hang out with a friend and take a bunch of pictures in crazy places.  I also got to walk down the street to the auto-parts store and buy a set of jumper-cables so that we could get the van jumped.  And then today (Sunday) I went with the family to lunch with a family from the Spokane Christ Church.  It was great.
Now it's time for school to start up again and I think I am mostly ready for it.  But for now, it's time for me to memorize Greek letters for class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment