Yep. I made it through the whole week of finals. I'm happy about that.
My last final was this morning, starting at 10:00 and going through somewhere around noon. It was a latin final and I am just happy to be done. I have finished 7/16ths of my time at NSA!!!! Wow. That is pretty amazing to me.
After my final was done and I had turned in some last-minute assignments, I went to Bucers. Heather bought me an Italian Mocha just because she's super duper sweet, and because I had just finished me last final. I love that girl so much. Then I sat at a table with Kristina and Tara and read Bros K while they worked on their latin translation projects. Man am I glad I'm not doing that! That would be insane, I'm pretty sure.
Tonight Luke and Laura are coming to Moscow and I'm excited about spending the weekend with them. I think we're going to go shop a little tomorrow (at Moscow's little mall and Goodwill, haha. Oh- and maybe we'll check out what the Storm Cellar has. Sometimes they have nice stuff.) I think I'm going to also take my shoes back to Payless and try and get the right size ordered. I need to hurry with that, because I would hate not having shoes on time. Not that I'm running low on time, but...
Bobbi and I have been playing Scrabble on Facebook and I've won both times. Haha. It makes me laugh because she is so much better at words than I am, but I still win.
I think I'm now going to read Bros K some more. It is so interesting right now and I really want to see who REALLY killed Alyosha's father.
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment