Tuesday

thankful




[thankful list continued]
21. Friends who stay friends even when I'm stupid or a jerk.

22. Unexpected tea-times at school (especially on finals week when it's hard to see people unless they have a final at the same time as I do).

23. Sunshine and warmth that mean spring really is on the way.

24. Evening walks in the sun and lengthening shadows.

25. Ice cold water.

26. Guys who will just chat without getting all embarrassed to be seen talking with a girl (even at NSA, where everyone "knows" that our name "really" stands for Not Single Anymore).

27. My adorable nieces and nephews (see images)

28. Bobbi and Maria who put up with all my little-sisterly stuff.

29. Reeses pieces.

30. Summery clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I like your list. and I thought the nsa thing quite amusing, BUT your picture didn't show up, and I NEED those reeses pieces! :-D

    ReplyDelete