This week is insane, and next week even more insane. The craziest part- I will soon be done with my sophomore year and will be a junior. That's slightly scary, though I'm not sure why. It's also kind of exciting.
Tonight I sang at Good Sam again. So good. I got a good long visit with Bette, Doris and another old lady (I can't remember if I even asked her what her name was). It was great and I'm so glad I went, even though I may regret it later. :P
Right now I keep trying to avoid the idea that so many people who are going to school right now won't be here next year. The list right now reads: Heather, Deanna, Bailey, Bobbi, Kait, Julie, Sean and Meg. And Bobbi will technically still be around, just not at school. There are others leaving that I will miss, but those ones the most.
Mrs. S keeps a running list of things she's thankful for on her blog, and I really like that idea, so I'm going to try it for a while. Maybe just until I get through 100, maybe more. We'll see.
11. Good Sam and the opportunity to sing there every week
12. My school, even though it is such a source of headache and stress. It really is lovable too. Especially the people.
13. The seniors at said school. I'm going to miss them SSOO much.
14. My classmates. Several are graduating this year with their AA and I KNOW it's going to be sad when they're gone. For now I'm going enjoy this last week and a half.
15. Jordan and that she's going to live one city park and two city blocks from me next year. So great.
16. For Tali and Emma, my next-year roommates. I can't wait to get to know them and for the awesome times I'm sure we're going to have together.
17. Summer break. I get to go to Florida for Heather and Sean's wedding, and I also get to spend some time at my grandparents'.
18. The sun. It shone all day today, and was so warm and nice that I was able to eat lunch outside and also able to go all day without a jacket. Beautiful.
19. Claire and her amazing, silly sense of humor, and for being such a great friend, even though she's 10 inches taller and about 10x smarter than me.
20. My camera. It's a good little dude and really helpful, even though I complain about it sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment